Hi, everyone! So, August is over, September is starting and so is school for us. I don’t know about Sigrid, but I will be a lot more inactive. If this new school year looks anything like last years then I’m in trouble, because
- I’m starting Chinese lessons, which adds three more hours to my timetable.
- I need to be tutored in Mathematics because I don’t understand a thing of it.
- I need to visit a psychologist because of my anxiety and my Agoraphobia.
Which means I have little to zero time for myself. On Monday evenings I follow an art class, which means I won’t be able to finish all my homework for the next day. I thought you’d needed to know. Without further ado, let’s start!
I have been reading and rereading so much! I think it’s the best reading month in the whole year so far!
- Cress by Marissa Meyer. I truly loved it, my favorite book of the series. 5/5 stars!
- Gossip Girl #1 by Cecily von Ziegesar, sort of liked it 3.5/5 stars (it says 4 stars on Goodreads).
- You know you love me (Gossip Girl #2) by Cecily von Ziegesar, 3.5/5 stars.
- All I want is everything (Gossip Girl #3) by Cecily von Ziegesar, so far, this was the worst book in the series. 2.5/5 Stars.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer. A-MAZ-ING 5/5 Stars!
- A Game of thrones by George RR Martin, I loved it! My review is up on this blog, go check it out if you want. 5/5 Stars!
- If I stay by Gaye Forman, this was such an emotional rollercoaster. 5/5 Stars!
- Because I’m worth it (Gossip Girl #4) by Cecily von Ziegesar, I actually enjoyed this book, 4/5 stars.
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. So I thought I should start rereading the Mortal Instruments since I really want to read Lady Midnight. The problem is, I don’t have Clockwork Princess nor do I have any books from the Shadowhunter academy. I came up with this plan to reread every book from TMI and TID and eventually I have the money to buy Clockwork Princess and the physical copy of Tales of the Shadowhunter academy. And then I can finally read Lady Midnight! Still liked City of Ashes and I gave it 5/5 stars!
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. 5/5 stars.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. When I read this book a few years ago, I couldn’t really enjoy it, it took me forever because we were on a holiday and I just didn’t like it. I read it within 3 days and I am very happy that my opinion has changed. I gave it 5/5 stars!
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. 5/5 stars! I just love the series!
- Clockwork Prince, I seriously don’t know why I waited so long to read this book, 5/5 stars. Also, I know something intense is going to happen in Clockwork Princess, I can’t wait to read it!
Now for the TBR:
- City of lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- City of heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
I think I might be able to finish all of them since I already started rereading Red Queen and reading Glass Sword. Also, I just really like The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare and because I like it so much I read it faster, I think I might finish all of them! (If not more 🙂 )
That’s it for today, bye guys!