Hello everyone! Today I’m going to share with you how I’m going to be productive this Summer since I don’t go on a holiday.
The other day I saw a video of KatyTastic about how she wants more structure in her life, I want the same except I already have it when it’s not a holiday. So here are my plans on how to be productive this summer:
- Wake up every day at the same time. This means that after a while you will wake up automatically at the same time or around that time, this is already the case with me but still.
- Go to ”work” at the same time every day. By this I mean I’m going to work on the blog, read and write starting at the same time every day. I might start at 9 or 10 in the morning, work until 12, have a small break and go back to work until 4 or 5 in the afternoon, of course, I can get coffee or tea or whatever snack I want at a time I want it but I can’t go and sit on the couch and do nothing (like, that’s not the plan). This will also mean that a lot of new reviews and tags are coming to the blog so you can look out for that!
- Learn Norwegian and Korean, languages are my thing. I enjoy learning them and love to be a translator some day. This will also be included in my work day!
- Bullet journal more often, I use to bullet journal every day right after I came home from school, well, guess what? Since I don’t have anything to do now I can’t plan anything in my bullet journal.
- Exercise more often, whether this is going to be yoga, jogging or just walk more often I want to exercise more, become healthier.
- Take more photos for our bookstagram. This is a very important plan I have. Recently I created my own bookstagram but I don’t blog on it, so I want to take photos for both that bookstagram and for our shared one. Some people might not understand why I created my own bookstagram so I’m just going to explain it here: it’s kind of frustrating if you don’t know who is going to post on a day, it would be stupid to make a schedule for it since you might not have photos ready at that day. I created my own bookstagram so I can post whenever I want, not because I don’t like our own bookstagram because I do so very much love it. And that brings me to plan 7.
- I want to post at least twice a day on our bookstagram (my own I don’t know, just when I feel like posting). So either Sigrid and I can post both once a day or I can post twice or Sigrid can post twice, whatever we will sort it out.
That’s probably it, if I figure out some other plans I will add it here in this post. I hope you can find some inspiration in this post as well as some similar productive plans for yourself!