Hello everyone! It’s Amber with a new Wrap-up and TBR. This month was a pretty good reading month for me. There were a couple of readathons in which I participated and you can see the results for yourself in my Wrap-Up. Let me know what you read this month!
- Roar by Cora Carmack, 4 out of 5 stars. This book was the July book of Fairyloot. I adored it, it was really good and it was definitely something new.
- The Valiant by Lesley Livinston, 4 out of 5 stars.
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard, 5 out of 5 stars. A review will be coming soon so I won’t go into depth with it, I loved it, I heard quite a few mixed reviews about this book so I was a little scared about. I might have to mention that I had started this book last year but couldn’t finish it, this year I decided to start from the beginning and read which was for the better. You can say that I flew through it. It was definitely something else and I really enjoyed. The ending left me shooketh and I was really happy I could start reading King’s Cage afterwards.
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur, 4 out of 5 stars. I’ve read this book twice now in 2017 and it doesn’t disappoint at all.
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard, 4 out of 5 stars. This was, just like Glass Sword, again a fantastic book. I just finished it (like 10 minutes ago, you should be proud of me :D) and I will write a review for this one as well!
- Ice like fire by Sara Raasch, 4 out of 5 stars. I didn’t like this book as much as I liked Snow like Ashes, which kind of disappointed me. Nonetheless, this book was very enjoyable, it was fast paced, we were introduced to new characters.
- The wonderful wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, 5 out of 5 stars. This was a highly enjoyable children’s story. I’ve watched a movie about the Wizard of Oz before but I found this book way more fun and amazing than that movie. I definitely recommend this book to anyone!
- The marvellous land of Oz by L. Frank Baum, 4 out of 5 stars. This is a book that is set in the same world as the first book but it’s about a different main character. I didn’t like this as much as book 1 which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
- To all the boys I’ve loved before by Jenny Han, 4 out of 5 stars. This book was hilarious. I hated Lara Jean in the beginning, she was very childish but I liked her personal growth and Peter was just the reason why I kept on reading, new book boyfriend you can say ;).
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien
- The Two Towers by JRR Tolkien
- The Return of the King by JRR Tolkien
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (Book 3 part 2) by George RR Martin
- Kill the boyband by Goldy Moldavsky
- Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
Okay, okay. I know. My TBR is way too ambitious but I still got summer vacation and I’ve got too much free time so I think I’ll be able to finish at least 5 books. That’s it for today.