I’M ACTUALLY AN IDIOT.
I have so many books on my shelf, yet I always find myself buying new ones. Here’s my dang Tbr-list:
- The Hobbit + Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
- The Raw Shark Texts – Steven Hall
- A Work In Progress – Connor Franta
- Oliver Twist -Charles Dickens
- Love Hurts – Malorie Blackman
- The First Day – David Nicholls
- A teeny tiny part of City Of Bones + City Of Ashes – Cassandra Clare
- The Inkheart Trilogy – Cornelia Funke
- Happily Ever After – Kiera Cass
- The Copper Gauntlet – Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
- F*ck The System – Saci Lloyd
- Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell
- Yes! – Danny Wallace
- The last Harry Potter Book + Harry Potter & The Cursed Child – J.K Rowling
- Storm Front – Jim Butcher
- A Message To The Sea – Alex Shearer
- The Grisha Trilogy – Leigh Bardugo
- Playground – 50 Cent
- An Ember In The Ashes – Sabaa Tahir
- The 5th Wave – Rick Yancey
These are all the books I own and haven’t read yet and you know what, I don’t think the list’s that bad. I expected it to be a lot longer. It are only 30 books, which is my reading challenge for this year so maybe if I’m lucky I’ll finally get through my TBR-list. What that does mean, is that I really have to restrain myself from buying new books. Oh gawd. I bought the last book from the Magisterium trilogy by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black, but that won’t come in until April. So technically, does that mean I failed? I think it did. Oh, whale.
How many books are on your TBR-list? Many, little or *gasps* none? If you have none, teach me your ways Senpai. Hahaha! Ha… ha.
Well anyways, I think that was it. Until the next one, book babes!