Hello everyone! Yesterday I got back from China which is why this post got uploaded a little later on the day than usual. Anyways, you know the drill. Today I’ll be talking about my October Wrap-Up and my November TBR. Let’s start!
October Wrap Up
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake, 5 out of 5 stars. OMG! Guys, this book was such a rollercoaster! I’ll be writing a full review for it soon but just so you know, this series is killing me and I need to know what happens next. It’s a good thing two novellas will be released because otherwise, I wouldn’t survive the wait for the third book.
- The Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabriella Lepore, 4 out of 5 stars. This was a book I read in exchange for a review which will also be going up soon. This was a surprisingly quick and enjoyable read which I recommend reading if you are up for a quick fantasy read.
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart, 4 out of 5 stars. I’m still in this zone where I don’t know what the heck just happened, this was a rollercoaster as well. I won’t be going into details about this (so no review) because this is a book you just have to read if you’re kinda into mystery and confusing books. Really liked this but still not sure what happened, hence the 4 stars.
- A Storm of Swords part 2 by George RR Martin.
- The Dazzling Heights by Katherine McGee.
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan.
That’s it for today!