Hello everyone! Today I’m going to share my September Wrap-up and October TBR. September wasn’t a particularly good reading month for me. Let’s start.
- Dagen van Gras by Philip Huff, 4 out of 5 stars. I had to read this for school but I thought it was very interesting. It is about a boy who ends up in a clinic. Throughout the book, we get to know why and a lot of things happened of which I didn’t see it coming.
- Empty hearts & sleepless nights by Yasmine Berkani, 4 out of 5 stars. This was quite an emotional poetry book, written by a 17-year old girl. A full review will be coming soon!
- Trapped in Silver by Emily Sowden, 3.75 out of 5 stars. It took me forever to get into this book. I finish the last half in a day. A review will be coming soon.
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake, I’m so pumped for this! A review of book one can be found here: http://thebooksandcoffeeblog.com/three-dark-crowns-book-review-amber/
- The Dazzling Heights by Katherine McGee.
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart.
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan.
- The Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabriella Lepore.
That’s it for today! I hope to read more next month.