Hello, my dearest booklovers! I first found this tag on My Little BookBlog , who has the cutest blog in the world, so check her out! Since there are so many questions, I’ll just get started.
1. What was the last book you read?
The last book I finished was Cinder. I last read Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire, which I almost finished too!
2. Was it a good one?
Think we’re talking about Cinder here. This was the first book in AGES that made me sob. Oh my God.
3. What made it good?
The writing style was very nice and the storyline was intelligent and flowing.
4. Would you recommend it to other people?
Like I haven’t already. Pshhh, please.
5. How often do you read?
Recently? Almost daily. Right before I go to bed I love to read.
6. Do you like to read?
No. I just made a blog and an Instagram and a Twitter and spent so much time reading something I absolutely disgust. Ugh, books.
7.What was the last bad book you read?
Oh, hard one. I won’t say it’s a bad book, but I just can’t find my ways with The Maze Runner. I just can’t, I’m sorry!
8. What made you dislike it?
The writing style I find very slow and old-fashioned. It all felt a little too try-hard for me. Again, maybe that’s just me!
9. Do you wish to be a writer?
YES YES YES. I love writing! (Wattpad = NoteTrack)
10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?
Quite a few, but the one book that jumps out is The Catastrophic History Of You And Me by Jess Rothenberg. It just did something to me.
11. Do you read fanfiction?
Well, um… So… No. I’ve read some and got traumatised forever. Phandom, you know what I’m talking about.
12. Do you write fan fiction?
No. But I’m not saying I won’t. *smirks*
13. What’s your favourite book?
Dude. Dude. No. Like, do you really want to go through that list? My most recent favourite book, though, is Cinder.
14. What’s your least favorite book?
I’ve thought for a long time, but I really can’t think of one. Sorry.
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
I don’t really care, but if I have to choose, I think I prefer physical books. But I do enjoy my e-books too!
16. When did you learn to read?
At a pretty young age. I’d say 4.
17. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
The book was called ‘In De Maneschijn’ which roughly translates to ‘In The Moonshine’ and I loooooved it!
18. What is your favorite book series?
19. Who is your favorite author?
Stop this madness.
20. What is your favorite genre?
See, this I like. I thoroughly enjoy fantasy and Sci-fi, but a good novel is fine too.
21. Who is your favorite character in a book series?
I’d say Nico di Angelo from PJO & Heroes of Olympus. Such a babe, such a babe. Also, Kai from the Lunar Chronicles. You could say I love the sassy, slightly mentally unique ones.
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
Isn’t that kind of the purpose of books? When I was 7 I was angry at my mom because I was convinced she was hiding my Hogwarts letters.
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?
Love this question. I wish Boy 7 had a sequel. It was strange but good.
24. Which book do you wish DIDNT have a sequel?
I’ve read so many series lately I’m getting slightly sick of them. HOW MANY TIME DOES RICK RIORDAN HAVE ON HIS HANDS? DAMN.
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
Usually, around a week, maybe two. But, I read several books at the time, always.
26. Do you like when books become movies?
When they are good. For example Divergent. Loved the first movie, hated everything that came after. Hated it. We won’t even talk about the Percy Jackson movies because then I will start either screaming or crying, and we don’t want any of that, do we?
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
Insurgent and Allegiant, again. Nah. I didn’t like the Scorch Trials, either.
28. Which movie has done a book justice?
The Fault In Our Stars was good, Harry Potter was pretty spot on, The Maze Runner was fine and I liked the Shadowhunters movie and series.
29. Do you read newspapers?
30: Do you read magazines?
No, but I really used to!
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
Newspapers. I really like to keep up with everything that’s happening around me.
32. Do you read while in bed?
33. Do you read while on the toilet?
When I’m really into a book I can’t promise I will not take it to the toilet with me.
34. Do you read while in the car?
No, sadly I can’t. I will get really nasious when I do that.
35. Do you read while in the bath?
I don’t own a bath, but I don’t think I would if I owned one. I would be scared to death to get it wet.
36. Are you a fast reader?
37. Are you a slow reader?
When it is a slow book.
38. Where is your favorite place to read?
In bed, preferably when it’s raining.
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
Sometimes, but that’s a sign for me I have to go to sleep, so I guess that’s kind of a good thing, too.
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
No, music is fine, but other sounds will drive me nuts.
41. Who gave you your love for reading?
My mother is the biggest book nerd and I recently discovered my father used to be quite the reader, too.
42. What book is next on your list to read?
Anna & The French Kiss. So excited to read it after everything I’ve heard.
43. When did you start to read chapter books?
They were read to me since I was so young, but I myself started reading them at 7, I think.
44. Who is your favorite children’s book author?
Annie M.G Schmidt
45. Which author would you most want to interview?
Tahereh Mafi from the Touching Juliette – series. So many questions for her, dude!
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
John Green. He seems so easy to be around.
47.What book have you reread the most?
The Catastrophic History of You And Me. Cried every time.
48. Which books do you consider “classics”?
Oliver Twist, The Great Gatsby, The Hobbit.
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
I don’t care. I just think they should teach kids to read too, especially the quiet ones. Maybe they will find a passion in there.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?
Errm…. Books that make kids have a judgment before they can form one themselves (ea. gay parents, parents with tattoos, etc.)
Here you go! I almost fell asleep doing this damn thing. Good luck to everyone who decides to do it. I hope you survive.